Squirrels Nook and Captains Cabin at westcliff
- Two lovely affordable holiday chalets on the Isle of Wight.
- Set in a Peaceful, Picturesque rural town of Niton, sunny south side of the Island.
- Right alongside the island coastal path, backs onto coastal & rural walks, trails & country lanes.
- Close to fossil sites, Botanic Gardens, Ventnor town and beach.
- Perfect base for walking, Cycling, Wildlife watching, Wightwater sports, Paragliding/sailing & more.
- Sorry, No dogs or kids due to site rules but makes for a quiet site.
"Great value... beautiful countryside and fantastic coastline... very peaceful." Mr & Mrs C, Staffs
Number 9 - Is a lovely cosy one bedroom holiday chalet, now beautifully restyled to be the perfect retreat for couples, walkers and nature lovers. We've named number 9 after the Isle of Wight's famous red squirrels which live and can be seen around Westcliff.
"The Captian's Cabin"
Number 3 - is a cosy, wood paneled one bedroom holiday chalet decked out with a nautical theme and good range of facilities at a very affordable price, offering clean and comfortable accommodation for cost-conscious couples, walkers and nature lovers.
Our aim is to offer our guests the very best 'home from home' self catering accommodation on the Island - one with superior furnishings and facilities at no extra cost, the other good clean accommodation at a great price. Home comforts, holiday treats, an affordable and relaxing break... all nestling in the pretty peaceful setting of Westcliff in the village of Niton in sunny South Wight.