Is bed linen and towels included?
Bed linen is provided, please bring your own towels.
Are ferry costs included?
Ferry and other transport costs not included – The main ferry operators are Red Funnel and Wight link. They often have promotions on their website and if you google discount codes for each company, often you can receive some great deals.
Do I need a passport to travel to the Isle of Wight?
No, The Isle of Wight is classed as mainland England.
Are you allowed to smoke inside the chalets?
There is no smoking in either chalet and we politely ask all guest to please respect this rule. You may smoke outside the property and we have provided a a container full of sand to extinguish cigarettes.
Why cant I bring my pets?
We personally love all pets but unfortunately Westcliff has a no animals policy.
I have an emergency and need to contact the owners.
If you have not yet arrived, You should find multiple contact details with an order of contact with all correspondence relating to your booking. If you have arrived, You should find a copy of emergency contact details in your welcome pack.
How do I cancel a booking I’ve paid for?
Is there any wheel chair access?
Westcliff has its own private gated car park, and our chalet is just beyond on the same level. A ramp is available for wheelchair access by prior arrangement.
Is there any parking?
Westcliff has its own private gated car park, and our chalet is just beyond on the same level.
How do we get onto the Isle of Wight?
There are several regular ferry services that operate from the island.
Red Funnel – Car and passenger service between East Cowes and Southampton and passenger service between West Cowes and Southampton.
Wight Link – Car and passenger service between Yarmouth and Lymington, Fishbourne (Ryde) and Portsmouth and passenger service from Ryde to Portsmouth.
Hover Travel – Passenger only service between Ryde and Southsea.
A quick google search can often offer quite significant discount codes.
Check-in and Check-out times.
Check in is 4pm till 9pm, If you require arrangements for a later check in, Please contact us.
Check out on day of departure is 10am.
- Please use the booking calendar.
- Click on your chosen start date, your next click on the calendar will be you end date.
- You must book 7 day multiples, Saturday to Saturday or you will will receive an error.
- The price of the dates selected will be shown including required deposit.
- Once all the relevant contact information is filled out, The Book Now button will appear.
- This will send a request for the reservation dates you submitted.
- We will contact you by the email provided to confirm your dates.
- Deposits and payments are process by Paypal.
- Our standard terms are 25% deposit on booking, balance due one month before the holiday (or the total price if the holiday starts within 1 month).
Alternatively you can use our Air BnB listing.
Ferry and other travel costs are not included. Booking assistance is available – please use our contact us page. for details.
For further information & bookings, Please use our contact us page.
Thanks for your interest – we hope you like the sound of us, and look forward to meeting you.